Thursday, July 5, 2007

Our Dossier is out of Review!!

We have great news! We are out of the review room! Once our documents were sent to China we were given a log in date but our dossier still had to be reviewed by the China Government. This meant that once they reviewed our dossier they could turn us down or ask for more documentation. Well they have reviewed our dossier and we are good to go! Now all we have to do is wait for our sweet babies! This is a huge relief and the best news we have heard in a long time. Keep praying that China will speed up and we will get our babies sooner than later!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Yeah! I know you are both so excited! And we are excited for you!
Always praying...

Dusty and Casey said...

I am very excited for you guys. I will keep checking for updates. I can't wait to see pictures!!

Casey

Donna said...

Hi Krista,

Thank you for the nice message you left on my blog.

Congrats on being out of review!! I remember how excited I was when we past review. It's a major milestone and deserves a little celebration and some relief at being past that step.

Sure, I would be happy to have you link my blog from yours. I'll add your blog to my "patiently waiting" section...whether or not you're actullay "patiently" waiting...I know I'm not! ;)

Take care...I'm be following along on your journey. Oh, by the way, your furbaby is SOOO cute...those big ears are adorable.

Donna :)