Thursday, June 7, 2007

Update on adoption

Darrell and I wanted to create a place where family and friends could keep up with our adoption. We started our adoption process August 26, 2005. Our paper work was received in China on May 30, 2006. We have been on the waiting list for one year and are expected to have to wait at one more year to bring home our baby from China. We hope to get twins and are praying that we will be doubly blessed. We have picked out names already; Emma Mae and Ella Grace. The wait is long and hard but we know it will be worth it in the end. We cannot wait to be parents. Molly (our dog) is also very excited about becoming a big sister. We appreciate all your prayers and thoughts as we continue to wait for our precious babies. Please leave posts. We would love to hear from you! God Bless!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The blog is coming together nicely. Kudos to my lovely and blog-tastic bride. I can't wait until we can post the baby pictures when we get them!

Darrell

TxBrunette said...

Everything will happen in God's timing. There is no one more deserving of these precious babies than you two!!!!! You are going to be AWESOME parents.

Dusty and Casey said...

Hey guys, I was just thinking about y'all a couple weeks ago and had checked out the website. I am so happy to hear you are still in the process. I am so excited!! I can't wait to see them.

Casey

Unknown said...

I can't wait till I get a new baby cousin.. or two!!!! I enjoyed visiting with ya'll last weekend! Ya'll are in our prayers!
Love you!

Amy

Anne said...

We are praying for you guys as you await your baby(ies)! I can't wait to meet the little blessings!